2015. How did that happen?! Last year was a year of big ups and downs for me, including a redundancy, 2 part-time jobs, a whole-lot of soul searching, a new career direction and a marriage proposal! I said yes, obviously….
So I’m starting 2015 with a big smile on my face and a lot of exciting goals:
1) Set up my PT business – watch this space for updates on names, logos and websites…
2) Gain experience as a PT and build a client base
3) Plan a wedding (any ideas would be gratefully received, I’m not really sure where to start!)
4) Get lean – I’ve started a clean bulk (increasing muscle mass) before embarking on a cut to drop some body fat, this bride is going to be FIT
5) Do an Olympic triathlon – I’ve already signed up for one in August. Gulp.
There’s some pretty big ones in there already so I’m going to leave it there and crack on. See you in the gym!