An update of my goals

Nearly 3 months ago I posted my goals and it seems to be time to revisit them and see what I’ve achieved (or not…)

1)      Lose 10lbs by June   Well I’ve lost 3lbs since then, now just another 7 to go… 

2)      Run 5km in 30 minutes by September Getting there! I ran 5km in 34 minutes this week which is my fastest time yet. I’m doing the Hackney 5k on June 21st which will be my first proper timed race so watch this space

3)      Build my upper body strength This is definitely happening! I can now do proper push ups and my punches in boxing are getting waaaaaaay better

4)      Try a new exercise class every other week Yeah, I’ve been a bit slack on this one. Put it down to lack of time and money. Still, on my list are: Aerial yoga, some sort of obstacle race (any suggestions?) and paddle boarding

5)      Stick to the 80:20 rule (eat clean 80% of the time but have fun the other 20%!) I’m sticking to this pretty well! Although I might be stretching the 20% a little too far… 

And here are my new goals to add to the list:

6)      Work hard on my legs to lose some fat and build some lean muscle. Come at me baby giraffe legs….

7)       Attempt a Whole30 challenge – again, watch this space

8)       Get back into swimming at the London Fields Lido when the weather finally picks up