Here in London the weather is starting to turn from summer to autumn and my thoughts are starting to shift towards those early morning workouts and PT sessions. I’m not great in the cold so I like to make sure that I’m fully prepped for frost, snow, rain and PT sessions run in the dark before sunrise.
This is my Autumn kit lust list of everything that I would love to have to see me through the next few months of workouts.
1) North Face Nuptse 2 Gilet £130 – I prefer gilets to jackets when I’m training clients or myself outside, particularly for the beginning of the sessions because they allow you full movement while keeping your midsection toasty warm. This North Face one is light, stylish and packed full of goose down
2) Sweaty Betty Utrasana Half-zip Hoody £115 – it’s just as important to stay warm after your workout as during so keep this hoody in your bag to throw on after your sweat session and let your muscles cool down slowly
3) Helly Hansen Active Flow Graphic Base layer £40 – base layers are essential for keeping warm and this one is moisture-wicking which is perfect because half of staying warm is staying dry
4) Nike Dri-FIT Training Bralette £35 – perfect for us ladies who are endowed with small boobs and don’t need a huge amount of support. Also, I love the high neck as it’s different to most other sports bras out there
5) Under Armour HeatGear Shorts £25 – I don’t know about you but I always get a cold bum and thighs and they stay cold for ages, even after I come inside. These base layer shorts will be essential for keeping my extremities warm!
6) Nike Pro Midnight Floral Tights £90 – The pattern on these is amazing, I can’t stop looking at them! The other Nike Pro tights that I’ve had were very comfortable, not see-through and great for wicking away moisture during workouts
7) Asics GEL-DS Trainer 20 £107 – While I have to run in Saucony trainers thanks to my over-pronating flat feet, these Asics trainers are perfect for gym training. They’re still supportive, very comfortable and look awesome. Also, I heart neon
Now who wants to buy me a belated birthday present…?